The purpose of The Key Test is to “take a snapshot” of your life right now and capture the Keys that may not be fully active.
Why is that important?
When the pain from a challenge lingers, the connection to one or more of the Keys is missing. Once you understand which Key is missing, you can take action to create a vibrant connection to that Key. Pain fades and strength and wisdom emerge.
About the Key Test:
- There are 20 brief statements (one line each)
- It takes under 5 minutes to complete
- It’s simple. Just click any statement that rings true for you – even if it’s only a small percentage of the time
- There are no right or wrong answers
- There are no “good” scores or “bad” scores
- It’s all good news – once you know which of the Keys are missing – you have a starting point to begin moving through pain and into power!
Once you’re done, an email with custom results and recommendations will be sent to you. Strong & Wise does not store any of your answers. The Key Test has been used in every Strong & Wise Workshop since 2001. Teri has never collected the results. This test is for your personal use only. To get the best results, answer honestly with the knowledge the test is scored by a custom scoring program, and no results are archived.
Take the Key Test and find out how to emerge Strong and Wise!